apackeng.dll - What is apackeng.dll?
apackeng.dll File Description:
* AddDelBackupEntry - Appending the files in the list of files to the backup segment of the INI or removing the entries of the INI file.
* AdvInstallFile - Copying the files from a source to a destination.
* CloseINFEngine - Terminates a handle to an INF file launched with the OpenINFEngine.
* DelNode - Removes a file or a directory.
* DelNodeRunDLL32 - Removes a file or a directory.
* DoInfInstall - Sets up the INF section.
* ExecuteCab - Sets up the INF file pulled out from a cabinet file.
* ExtractFiles - Pulls out the files from a cab collection to the destination directory.
* FileSaveMarkNotExist - Indicates the files in the list of files as non-existent so the files will not be backed up while saving.
* FileSaveRestore - Saves or refurbishes the files in the list of files.
* GetVersionFromFileEx - Obtains the version of the file or the language.
* IsNTAdmin - Verifies whether the user has administration privileges or not.
* LaunchINFSection - Sets up an INF segment without the capabilities of backup and rollback capabilities.
* LaunchINFSectionEx - Sets up an INF section with BACKUP/ROLLBACK capabilities.
* NeedReboot - Determines whether a reboot is required.
* NeedRebootInit - Sets up conditions for reboot checking.
* TranslateInfStringEx - to constantly decode the INF file.
* RebootCheckOnInstall - Verifies whether a reboot is needed for an INF section.
* RegInstall - Launches an INF from a string source and subsequently adds entries to the string.
* RegRestoreAll - Refurbishes all saved registry entries.
* RegSaveRestore - Keeps or gives back the registry value.
* RegSaveRestoreOnINF - Keeps or gives back the INF Reg section.
* RegisterOCX - Registers OLE controls.
* RunSetupCommand - Implements an install segment in an INF file or of a specified program.
* SetPerUserSecValues - Organizes the per-user stub values.
* TranslateInfString - Decodes the value of a key in an INF file into the current locale.
* TranslateInfStringEx - Utilizing a handle to an INF file launched with OpenINFEngine.
* UserInstStubWrapper - Initiates the user stub wrapper.
* UserUnInstStubWrapperAuthor: Microsoft Corporation
Author URL: http://www.microsoft.com
Part of: Microsoft Windows 2000 Operating System
Memory Usage: Low
Associated Applications: Microsoft Windows 2000 Operating System
Background DLL: Yes
Uses Network: No
Hardware Related: No
Common Path: C:/ Windows/ System32/
DLL Version: 5.00.2314.1000
Make sure your apackeng.dll is authentic and error free with a FREE SCAN.
Do you have errors with apackeng.dll?
What Causes apackeng.dll Errors to Occur?
When receiving errors with apackeng.dll you are likely receiving a severe Windows file system error - your error may be the result of damage to your program registry and action is required to correct it at once to avoid additional damage to the program registry. Risks include system device failure, blue screen errors and fatal crashes.
Symptoms of apackeng.dll Errors:
apackeng.dll errors produce numerous symptoms, including: personal computer locks on shut down or start up, programs crash, reduced system performance, built-in speaker beeps, problems loading documents, slow system behaviour and application installation problems.
The following products are free to try. We have found them to be of the highest quality and value. They have been extremely useful in our own pc troubleshooting and maintainance and we highly recommend trying them out for yourself.
With a lightning fast free scan and the largest authentic spyware detection database we have seen, Anti-Malware Pro finds and removes threats to your PC stability and security. Download Anti-Malware Pro
DriverFinder will scan your system for driver and software updates. Its easy to use interface makes keeping your drivers updated quick and simple. They will even send you an email notification when new driver updates are available for your system! It doesn't get any more convenient than this. Download DriverFinder
Browse DLL Files by Name:
Is your DLL file missing?
Help us to make errorDecoder.com the best resource we possibly can by submitting you very own DLL file details. If you have detailed information on any DLL file or other file types please let us know by visiting the following link.Submit File Details Form