avizlib.dll - What is avizlib.dll?
avizlib.dll File Description:
ZLIB is used interchangeably in several applications and standard documents also using the file avizlib.dll. It could be set up in the following applications since these applications depend on compression, directly or indirectly.
* The Linux kernel, where the avizlib.dll module implements compressed network protocols and file systems and decompresses the kernel image at boot.
* libpng, which implements the reference for the PNG format, which specifies the stream compression as DEFLATE.
* The Apache HTTP server, where zlib is used to enforce the HTTP protocol.
* OpenSSH client and servers, which perform the compression related to the Secure Shell protocol.
* OpenSSL and GnuTLS libraries, which can compress TLS connections using zlib.
* The FFmpeg multimedia library, which can read and write compressed stream formats with zlib.
* The remote file coordinator, that implements protocol compression using zlib.
* The RPM and DPKG package managers that can unpack compressed packages using zlib.
* The CVS version and Subversion control systems, which compress up and down traffic from remote repositories using zlib.Author: Unknown
Author URL: http://Unknown
Part of: Operating System
Memory Usage: Low.
Associated Applications: HTTP, OpenSSL, GnuTLS security libraries, PNG image format
Background DLL: Yes
Uses Network: No
Hardware Related: No
Common Path: C:/ WINDOWS/ System32/ avizlib.dll
DLL Version: 184.108.40.206
Make sure your avizlib.dll is authentic and error free with a FREE SCAN.
Do you have errors with avizlib.dll?
What Causes avizlib.dll Errors to Occur?
When experiencing errors with avizlib.dll you are in all likelihood receiving a critical Windows file system error - this error may be the result of damage in your program registry and you should act to fix it right away to avert additional damage to your program registry. During the time the errors persist your computer remains at risk for likely blue screen errors, device failure and fatal crashes.
What are the Symptoms of avizlib.dll Errors?
avizlib.dll errors bring on many symptoms, including: system locks while shutting down or starting up, softwares halt, reduced pc performance, case speaker beeping, trouble saving documents, sluggish behaviour and program installation failure.
The following products are free to try. We have found them to be of the highest quality and value. They have been extremely useful in our own pc troubleshooting and maintainance and we highly recommend trying them out for yourself.
With a lightning fast free scan and the largest authentic spyware detection database we have seen, Anti-Malware Pro finds and removes threats to your PC stability and security. Download Anti-Malware Pro
DriverFinder will scan your system for driver and software updates. Its easy to use interface makes keeping your drivers updated quick and simple. They will even send you an email notification when new driver updates are available for your system! It doesn't get any more convenient than this. Download DriverFinder
Browse DLL Files by Name:
Is your DLL file missing?
Help us to make errorDecoder.com the best resource we possibly can by submitting you very own DLL file details. If you have detailed information on any DLL file or other file types please let us know by visiting the following link.Submit File Details Form