perfprocess.dll - What is perfprocess.dll?
perfprocess.dll File Description:
A performance process object is assisted by the file perfprocess.dll. It contains counters that monitor the running application programs and system processes. All threads within the performance process object share the same space address and access the same data. In short, the file perfprocess.dll serves as a statistical gauge of the computer's performance.
The counters that are activated by the file perfprocess.dll in the performance process object include the following:
* Privileged time - The percentage of elapsed time the process threads spent in executing codes in privileged mode.
* Processor time - The percentage of elapsed time all the process threads used to execute instructions.
* User time - The percentage of elapsed time spent by the process threads in executing codes in user mode.
* Page faults per sec - The rate of the occurrence of page faults. A page fault happens when a thread in a virtual memory page is not working, as it is not set in the main memory.
* Page file bytes - Memory used in paging files.
* Priority base - Shows the current focal base of the process.
* Private bytes - Shows the allocated memory of the process that cannot be shared with other processes.
* Working set - Refers to the set of memory pages recently touched by the sets in the process.
* Handle count - Shows the total number of handles processed.
Aside from these counters, there are others activated by the file perfprocess.dll in the performance process object, such as the creation of a process ID, the monitoring of in and out activities, and the measurement of virtual bytes and thread counts.Author: Microsoft Windows
Author URL: http://www.microsoft.com
Part of: Performance Process Library
Memory Usage: Low
Associated Applications: Windows Operating System
Background DLL: No
Uses Network: No
Hardware Related: No
Common Path: C:/ Windows/ System32/ perfprocess.dll
DLL Version: 5.1.2600.0
Make sure your perfprocess.dll is authentic and error free with a FREE SCAN.
Do you have errors with perfprocess.dll?
What Causes perfprocess.dll Errors?
A common and likely reason for perfprocess.dll errors is damage in the Windows registry - repairs are necessary to avoid more damage in other applications and/or devices. Experiencing these errors puts your computer in danger for fatal crashes, blue screen errors as well as device failure.
What are the Symptoms of perfprocess.dll Errors?
perfprocess.dll error symptoms include application freezes, system shut down or start up problems, jerky pc operation, sluggish behaviour, screen halts, internal speaker beeps, trouble accessing documents and problems during software installs.
The following products are free to try. We have found them to be of the highest quality and value. They have been extremely useful in our own pc troubleshooting and maintainance and we highly recommend trying them out for yourself.
With a lightning fast free scan and the largest authentic spyware detection database we have seen, Anti-Malware Pro finds and removes threats to your PC stability and security. Download Anti-Malware Pro
DriverFinder will scan your system for driver and software updates. Its easy to use interface makes keeping your drivers updated quick and simple. They will even send you an email notification when new driver updates are available for your system! It doesn't get any more convenient than this. Download DriverFinder
Browse DLL Files by Name:
Is your DLL file missing?
Help us to make errorDecoder.com the best resource we possibly can by submitting you very own DLL file details. If you have detailed information on any DLL file or other file types please let us know by visiting the following link.Submit File Details Form