php_oracle.dll - What is php_oracle.dll?
php_oracle.dll File Description:
The option -with-oracle[=DIR] wherein the DIR defaults to the environment variable ORACLE_HOME should be compiled for the php_oracle.dll application to work with PHP. The DLL defines two resource types, the Oracle connection identifier and the Oracle cursor index.
The php_oracle.dll file contains the following pre-defined constants but will only be available when compiled into PHP or loaded at runtime:
The php_oracle.dll DLL also implements these Oracle functions:
* ora_bind - binds the named PHP variable with an SQL parameter.
* ora_close - closes an Oracle cursor
* ora_columnname - gets the name of an Oracle result column
* ora_columnsize - returns the size of an Oracle result column
* ora_columntype - gets the type of an Oracle result column
* ora_commit - commit an Oracle transaction
* ora_commitoff - turns off automatic commit after each ora_exec() on the given connection
* ora_commiton -enable automatic commit
* ora_do - parse and execute a statement, then fetch the first result row
* ora_error returns the error message of the last executed statement on the specified cursor or connection.
* ora_errorcode - returns the numeric error code of the last executed statement on the specified cursor or connection.
* ora_fetch - retrieves a row of data from the specified cursor
* ora_open - opens an Oracle cursor associated with connection
* ora_parse - Parses an SQL statement or a PL/SQL block and associates it with the given cursor
* ora_plogon - Establishes a persistent connection between PHP and an Oracle database
* ora_rollback - rolls back an Oracle transaction.Author: The PHP Group
Author URL: http://www.php.net
Part of: PHP
Memory Usage: Low
Associated Applications: Oracle
Background DLL: No
Uses Network: No
Hardware Related: No
Common Path: C:/ PHP/ Extensions/ php_oracle.dll
DLL Version: 188.8.131.52
Make sure your php_oracle.dll is authentic and error free with a FREE SCAN.
Do you have errors with php_oracle.dll?
The Standard Cause of php_oracle.dll Errors:
A typical and frequent reason for php_oracle.dll errors is damage in the Windows registry - repairs are essential to prevent more corruption in other software and/or devices. As long as the errors persist your PC stays at risk for likely blue screen errors, system failure and fatal crashes.
php_oracle.dll Errors - Common Symptoms:
php_oracle.dll error symptoms include program crashes, system start up or shut down problems, jerky pc operation, laggy behaviour, input halts, beeping sounds, trouble saving documents as well as problems while installing programs.
The following products are free to try. We have found them to be of the highest quality and value. They have been extremely useful in our own pc troubleshooting and maintainance and we highly recommend trying them out for yourself.
With a lightning fast free scan and the largest authentic spyware detection database we have seen, Anti-Malware Pro finds and removes threats to your PC stability and security. Download Anti-Malware Pro
DriverFinder will scan your system for driver and software updates. Its easy to use interface makes keeping your drivers updated quick and simple. They will even send you an email notification when new driver updates are available for your system! It doesn't get any more convenient than this. Download DriverFinder
Browse DLL Files by Name:
Is your DLL file missing?
Help us to make errorDecoder.com the best resource we possibly can by submitting you very own DLL file details. If you have detailed information on any DLL file or other file types please let us know by visiting the following link.Submit File Details Form