What is the .DBA File Extension?
.DBA File Extension Description:
DarkBASIC Pro is the most advanced development suite package built based on one of the earliest computer languages, the BASIC language. However, it has been enhanced to specifically aid the creation of games programs. It is the only package that natively offers the benefits of the DirectX technology and incorporates all the most advanced effects and features of today's games.
A typical application written in the DarkBASIC Pro programming language is likely to contain images, sounds as well as video. Thus, in order to save much more than the set of instructions that make up the program, it needs to store details of these sounds, images, etc. In order to achieve this, DarkBASIC Pro creates two types of file every time a new program is produced.
The first of these files contains details of the images and sounds used by your application as well as other information such as the screen resolution and number of colours used. It is known as the project file and has the DBPRO file extension. The second file is known as the source file and has the DBA file extension. Files with the .dba file extension contain only the code of the program written in the DarkBASIC Pro language.
After saving a DarkBASIC project, a new sub-folder is created and inside this new folder are three files, which include the following:
* Project file - with the .dbpro file extension
* Source code file - with the .dba file extension
* Machine code version of the program - with the .exe file extension. This is the code that is actually executed when the program is run.
Your completed DarkBASIC project can be shared with other people by giving only the copy of the EXE file since it contains everything a user needs in order to run your program. You do not have to allow them see the files with the .dbpro and .dba file extension.
A standard file with the .dba file extension contains the following code:
* REM - short for REMARK and is used to indicate a comment within the program.
* INPUT - a keyword that tells the computer to allow the user to enter a value from the keyboard.
* Enter your name: - This message is displayed on the screen as a prompt, telling the user what information is to be entered. Messages are always enclosed in double quotes (" ") and are more generally known as strings.
* name$ - the variable in which the value entered by the user will be stored.
* PRINT - tells the computer to display information on the screen.
* , - separates items of data from each other.
* name$ - value held in the variable name$ is to be displayed.
* WAIT KEY - contains two key words, which tell the computer to wait for a key to be pressed before continuing to the next instruction.
* END - marks the end of the programAuthor: Lee Bamber
Author URL: http://www.darkbasicpro.thegamecreators.com
Related Applications: DarkBASIC
Common Path: C:/ Program Files
Run a Free Scan to check for DBA related errors & to optimize PC performance.
Do you have errors with .DBA files?
What Causes .DBA files Errors to Occur?
A typical and frequent explanation for .DBA files errors is failure in the Windows program registry - repairs are essential to prevent more harm in other applications and/or devices. Dangers include system device damage, blue screen errors and fatal crashes.
What are the Symptoms of .DBA files Errors?
Typical symptoms with .DBA files errors include poor computer performance, extended program start up speed, trouble accessing documents, excessive suspensions in application routines, software closing without showing an indication of error, input halts and software crash.
The following products are free to try. We have found them to be of the highest quality and value. They have been extremely useful in our own pc troubleshooting and maintainance and we highly recommend trying them out for yourself.
With a lightning fast free scan and the largest authentic spyware detection database we have seen, Anti-Malware Pro finds and removes threats to your PC stability and security. Download Anti-Malware Pro
DriverFinder will scan your system for driver and software updates. Its easy to use interface makes keeping your drivers updated quick and simple. They will even send you an email notification when new driver updates are available for your system! It doesn't get any more convenient than this. Download DriverFinder
Browse File Extensions by Name:
Is your File Extension missing?
Help us to make errorDecoder.com the best resource we possibly can by submitting you very own file extension details. If you have detailed information on any file extensions please let us know by visiting the following link.Submit File Details Form