What is the .NTR File Extension?
.NTR File Extension Description:
The file extension NTR is associated with the executable files of NetRun, a small Windows program that allows you to run a list of applications when an Internet connection is detected, closing the same application when the communication is lost.
Files with the .ntr file extension are ASCII text files created by manually adding the program to the Application Run List using the Add Program button or the Drag-and-Drop method. However, drag-and-drop does not work for some programs like Windows Messenger, Internet Explorer or Outlook Express unless a shortcut to them is first created.
NetRun allows you to setup the way the files with the .ntr file extension are run with the following options:
* Run Delay - where the delay period can be changed before the program is started; measured in milliseconds.
* Run As - where the application starting window can be adjusted such as Maximize, Minimize, and Normal.
* Priority - where you can choose between Real-time, High, Above Normal, Normal, Below Normal, and Low.
* Arguments - where any command line parameters or switches can be placed.
* Start in - where the starting directory can be set or where the user's data can be stored.
* Run App when - check this box if you want the application to run when a connection is detected.
* Close/kill App when - check this box if you want the application to close when the connection is closed.
* Add to NetRun tray menu - check this boxes if you want the application to be added to the pop-up menu of NetRun.
Files with the .ntr file extension can be detected in three ways. One is by allowing NetRun to look for the IP address using the NON-LOCAL & NON-PRIVATE option; second is by using any NON-LOCAL IP address; and finally, by using the RAS connection option where the user usually starts with a Dial-up connection to begin a Remote Access Service Function.Author: Czarsoft
Author URL: http://www.czarsoft.com/
Related Applications: NetRun
Common Path: C:/ Program Files
Run a Free Scan to check for NTR related errors & to optimize PC performance.
Do you have errors with .NTR files?
The General Cause of .NTR files Errors:
.NTR files errors are possibly serious Windows file system errors and are frequently caused due to a broken registry entry that you should rectify at once to prevent further failure in other applications and/or hardware. Dangers include system device failure, blue screen errors and fatal crashes.
.NTR files Errors - Common Symptoms:
.NTR files errors produce many symptoms, including but not limited to: system locks while shutting down or starting up, applications lock up, reduced pc speed, case speaker beeping, trouble loading files, slow system behaviour and failure installing applications.
The following products are free to try. We have found them to be of the highest quality and value. They have been extremely useful in our own pc troubleshooting and maintainance and we highly recommend trying them out for yourself.
With a lightning fast free scan and the largest authentic spyware detection database we have seen, Anti-Malware Pro finds and removes threats to your PC stability and security. Download Anti-Malware Pro
DriverFinder will scan your system for driver and software updates. Its easy to use interface makes keeping your drivers updated quick and simple. They will even send you an email notification when new driver updates are available for your system! It doesn't get any more convenient than this. Download DriverFinder
Browse File Extensions by Name:
Is your File Extension missing?
Help us to make errorDecoder.com the best resource we possibly can by submitting you very own file extension details. If you have detailed information on any file extensions please let us know by visiting the following link.Submit File Details Form