What is the .RAY File Extension?
.RAY File Extension Description:
Rayshade is an application, which has been designed to serve as a tool for producing ray-trace images. It is a raytracer that makes use of the .ray file extension. RAY file format is the implemented library for the application's writing of new scenes. The types of objects, which can be presented in an RAY, input file includes the following:
* point_light - this declaration pertains to the light trace wherein energy exudes equally in all positions from a single spot.
* camera - this depicts the orientation and the direction of the virtual camera. Among its parameters are position, viewdir, updir, aspectratio and fov.
* ambient_light - this entity coincides to an ambient light source. It takes all the quantity of all the ambient lights when calculating the ambient light for a specific scene.
* directional_light - this factor pertains to the light source wherein energy exudes evenly in a way from considerably far away.
* box - this declaration pertains to the unit cube that is positioned at the mid of the origin to the sphere. It has no fundamental parameters.
* sphere - this declaration pertains to the unit sphere that is positioned at the mid of the origin.
* cylinder - pertains to a radius one cylinder which middle axis axis rests on the Z axis and which ends are positioned at Z = 0 and Z = 1.
* cone - this declaration pertains to a globalization cylinder that has a central axis found on the Z axis.
* translate - suppressor of the lower-level object within a translation matrix.
* transform - this is for the irrational 4x4 matrix to the causal geometry.
* trimesh - refers to the large container for polygonal information. Among its parameters are points, normals, faces and gennormals.
* material - enumerates the properties that depict the attributes of a surface.
A .ray file extension is used to define an undeveloped scene graph language. Each command in a RAY file extension may lengthen transversely new-line characters. The vertices are defined first in the RAY file format in order for it to identify triangles. These vertices must be indexed in the triangle identification. All color standards, which were declared in the .ray file extension, are floating point standards, which range between 0.0 and 1.0. Each command in the RAY file format starts with a #-sign and moves on until the following command or the last part of the file is attained. Craig Kolb creates the .ray file extension.Author: Craig Kolb
Author URL: http://www.craigkolb.com
Related Applications: Rayshade
Common Path: N/A
Run a Free Scan to check for RAY related errors & to optimize PC performance.
Do you have errors with .RAY files?
The Reason for .RAY files Errors:
.RAY files errors are possibly serious Windows registry errors and are often caused by a defective registry that should be repaired at once to protect against additional damage in other applications and/or hardware. Risks include hardware damage, blue screen errors and fatal system crashes.
What are the Symptoms of .RAY files Errors?
.RAY files error symptoms include application crashes, start up or shut down problems, slow system operation, sluggish behaviour, screen freezing, beeping sounds, problems accessing documents and issues while installing applications.
The following products are free to try. We have found them to be of the highest quality and value. They have been extremely useful in our own pc troubleshooting and maintainance and we highly recommend trying them out for yourself.
With a lightning fast free scan and the largest authentic spyware detection database we have seen, Anti-Malware Pro finds and removes threats to your PC stability and security. Download Anti-Malware Pro
DriverFinder will scan your system for driver and software updates. Its easy to use interface makes keeping your drivers updated quick and simple. They will even send you an email notification when new driver updates are available for your system! It doesn't get any more convenient than this. Download DriverFinder
Browse File Extensions by Name:
Is your File Extension missing?
Help us to make errorDecoder.com the best resource we possibly can by submitting you very own file extension details. If you have detailed information on any file extensions please let us know by visiting the following link.Submit File Details Form