What is the .V File Extension?
.V File Extension Description:
The V file extension is identified as the consistency check support file used by ReaGeniX Code Generator. Establishing ReaGenix provides access to the framework of files containing the .v file extension.
This support file generates state diagram and architecture source code. Features of the files with the file extension V include support for undersized microcontrollers. This method produces quick, compact, and dependable code, confirms to ANSI-C standard, and do not require threading, proprietary libraries, or any operating system.
The ReaGenix Code Generator provides; a program code generator - connection between target code and CASE, operating system generator - urgent guide for the operating system to the application, support system life cycle methodology - precise design phases, and test setting - units and subsystems file-to-file and interactive testing.
Files with the file extension V target the following system requirements:
* comprehensible time counter
* ANSI-C support
* Technical support through e-mail for registered users
* Additional guides and tools for verification, debugging, and testing
* Incorporation of modules generated by ReaGeniX Code Generator as job to the system
* Produces the following necessary codes:
1. Initialization of information structures or communication control and implementation
2. Timer management
3. To interface disrupt handlers and other device dependent code.
* Visio 5 Standard (least)
* 16 MB of RAM (Windows 95); 24 MB of RAM (Windows NT)
* 20 MB of hard-disk space
* 486/66 processor (minimum); Pentium processor or higher (recommended)
The file extension V supplies the ReaGeniX program for design, specification, and visual programming, real-time software embedded, system dynamic definition, reactive building system using more information processing technologies, easy to interface operating system, and the construction of a stand-alone system containing the structure listed below.
* Design and specification and visual programming (architecture, state behavior)
* System dynamic definition (synchronous corresponding, simultaneous state equipment, reusable module, hierarchy of subsystems, precisely noticeable connections linking the interface elements of the components)
* Reactive building system ( C, C++, supplementary languages that can be described from C or C++)
Associated Application: ReaGenix Code GeneratorAuthor:
Author URL: http://www.reagenix.com
Common Path: N/A
Run a Free Scan to check for V related errors & to optimize PC performance.
Do you have errors with .V files?
The Reason for .V files Errors:
A typical and frequent cause for .V files errors is corruption in the Windows registry - fixing is required to avoid more corruption in other applications and/or devices. While the errors persist your PC remains capable of potential blue screen errors, device failure and fatal crashes.
.V files Errors - Common Symptoms:
.V files errors bring forth a range of symptoms, such as: system freezes while shutting down or starting up, applications crash, decreased pc speed, internal speaker beeping, problems saving files, slow system behaviour and application installation trouble.
The following products are free to try. We have found them to be of the highest quality and value. They have been extremely useful in our own pc troubleshooting and maintainance and we highly recommend trying them out for yourself.
With a lightning fast free scan and the largest authentic spyware detection database we have seen, Anti-Malware Pro finds and removes threats to your PC stability and security. Download Anti-Malware Pro
DriverFinder will scan your system for driver and software updates. Its easy to use interface makes keeping your drivers updated quick and simple. They will even send you an email notification when new driver updates are available for your system! It doesn't get any more convenient than this. Download DriverFinder
Browse File Extensions by Name:
Is your File Extension missing?
Help us to make errorDecoder.com the best resource we possibly can by submitting you very own file extension details. If you have detailed information on any file extensions please let us know by visiting the following link.Submit File Details Form