What is the .V File Extension?
.V File Extension Description:
The V file extension is identified as the consistency check support file used by ReaGeniX Code Generator. Establishing ReaGenix provides access to the framework of files containing the .v file extension.
This support file generates state diagram and architecture source code. Features of the files with the file extension V include support for undersized microcontrollers. This method produces quick, compact, and dependable code, confirms to ANSI-C standard, and do not require threading, proprietary libraries, or any operating system.
The ReaGenix Code Generator provides; a program code generator - connection between target code and CASE, operating system generator - urgent guide for the operating system to the application, support system life cycle methodology - precise design phases, and test setting - units and subsystems file-to-file and interactive testing.
Files with the file extension V target the following system requirements:
* comprehensible time counter
* ANSI-C support
* Technical support through e-mail for registered users
* Additional guides and tools for verification, debugging, and testing
* Incorporation of modules generated by ReaGeniX Code Generator as job to the system
* Produces the following necessary codes:
1. Initialization of information structures or communication control and implementation
2. Timer management
3. To interface disrupt handlers and other device dependent code.
* Visio 5 Standard (least)
* 16 MB of RAM (Windows 95); 24 MB of RAM (Windows NT)
* 20 MB of hard-disk space
* 486/66 processor (minimum); Pentium processor or higher (recommended)
The file extension V supplies the ReaGeniX program for design, specification, and visual programming, real-time software embedded, system dynamic definition, reactive building system using more information processing technologies, easy to interface operating system, and the construction of a stand-alone system containing the structure listed below.
* Design and specification and visual programming (architecture, state behavior)
* System dynamic definition (synchronous corresponding, simultaneous state equipment, reusable module, hierarchy of subsystems, precisely noticeable connections linking the interface elements of the components)
* Reactive building system ( C, C++, supplementary languages that can be described from C or C++)
Associated Application: ReaGenix Code GeneratorAuthor:
Author URL: http://www.reagenix.com
Common Path: N/A
Run a Free Scan to check for V related errors & to optimize PC performance.
Do you have errors with .V files?
What Causes .V files Errors?
.V files errors are potential serious Windows registry errors and are frequently brought on by a damaged program registry that you should fix right away to protect against additional failure in other software and/or hardware. Having these errors puts your computer in danger for fatal crashes, blue screen errors as well as hardware failure.
Symptoms of .V files Errors:
.V files errors produce many symptoms, including but not limited to: personal computer hangs on shut down or start up, softwares lock up, reduced computer performance, case speaker beeping, problems saving documents, slow system behaviour and failure while installing programs.
The following products are free to try. We have found them to be of the highest quality and value. They have been extremely useful in our own pc troubleshooting and maintainance and we highly recommend trying them out for yourself.
With a lightning fast free scan and the largest authentic spyware detection database we have seen, Anti-Malware Pro finds and removes threats to your PC stability and security. Download Anti-Malware Pro
DriverFinder will scan your system for driver and software updates. Its easy to use interface makes keeping your drivers updated quick and simple. They will even send you an email notification when new driver updates are available for your system! It doesn't get any more convenient than this. Download DriverFinder
Browse File Extensions by Name:
Is your File Extension missing?
Help us to make errorDecoder.com the best resource we possibly can by submitting you very own file extension details. If you have detailed information on any file extensions please let us know by visiting the following link.Submit File Details Form