What is the .XCK File Extension?
.XCK File Extension Description:
Subjects of the GNU Image Manipulation Program (GIMP) are integrated in the XCK file extension, or Extended Crack format. GIMP is a free graphics manipulation tool designed with open-source techniques and offered in a number of platforms.
The XCK file extension format is utilized by GIMP as a container for images that can be altered through image composition, photo retouching, and image reauthoring methods. GIMP is supported by several operating systems, such as UNIX, Microsoft Windows, and Max OS X and is available in various languages.
The salient characteristics of GIMP and the XCK file extension format include:
* a complete set of painting tools, such as Pencil, Brush, Clone and Airbrush
* blend tool and gradient editor
* sub-pixel sampling of first-rate anti-aliasing
* a virtually indefinite number of image files that can be opened at the same time; total support for alpha channels
* several redos and undos depending on the available disk space
* conversion tools such as Scale, Rotate, Flip and Shear
* text layers that can be easily be altered
* a tool for extracting the foreground
* selection tools such as Rounded Rectangle, Free, Ellipse, Rectangle and Fuzzy
* advanced scripting through Perl, Python and Scheme
* more than 100 available plug-ins
* Onion Skin animation; MNG animation
* Bluebox animation; Frame Navigator animation
* support for file formats such as GIF, BMP, MNG, JPG, PDF, PCX, PSD, PS, PNG, TIF, SVG, XPM and TGA
The XnView graphics tool from Pierre E. Gougelet also employs the XCF file extension format. XnView is free software for looking at images and transforming them. It handles up to more than 400 image formats. It is used in the Linux ppc and x86, Microsoft Windows, NetBSD, OpenBSD, FreeBSD, Solaris x86 and Sparc, HP-UX, Irix MIPS, AIX, and Mac OS X operating systems.Author: GIMP Organization
Author URL: http://www.gimp.org
Related Applications: GNU Image Manipulation Program, XnView
Common Path: N/A
Run a Free Scan to check for XCK related errors & to optimize PC performance.
Do you have errors with .XCK files?
What Causes .XCK files Errors?
.XCK files errors are potential severe Windows file system errors and many times are caused because of a defective registry that should be fixed at once to avoid even further failure in other software and/or hardware. Dangers include hardware damage, blue screen errors and fatal crashes.
What are the Symptoms of .XCK files Errors?
.XCK files error symptoms include program crashes, system shut down or start up problems, jerky system performance, laggy behaviour, screen halts, internal speaker beeps, problems opening documents and issues while installing applications.
The following products are free to try. We have found them to be of the highest quality and value. They have been extremely useful in our own pc troubleshooting and maintainance and we highly recommend trying them out for yourself.
With a lightning fast free scan and the largest authentic spyware detection database we have seen, Anti-Malware Pro finds and removes threats to your PC stability and security. Download Anti-Malware Pro
DriverFinder will scan your system for driver and software updates. Its easy to use interface makes keeping your drivers updated quick and simple. They will even send you an email notification when new driver updates are available for your system! It doesn't get any more convenient than this. Download DriverFinder
Browse File Extensions by Name:
Is your File Extension missing?
Help us to make errorDecoder.com the best resource we possibly can by submitting you very own file extension details. If you have detailed information on any file extensions please let us know by visiting the following link.Submit File Details Form